
There are some people who meet that somebody that they can never stop loving, no matter how hard they try. I wouldn't expect you to understand that, or even believe it, but trust me, there are some loves that just don't go away.
The real truth is, I probably don't want to be too happy or content. Because, then what? I actually like the quest, the search. That's the fun. The more lost you are, the more you have to look forward to. What do you know? I'm having a great time and I don't even know it.
Sometimes...when you hold out for everything, you walk away with nothing.
You know what makes my problems bigger then everyone else's? They're mine.
I'm not ashamed of wanting somebody to love - I never have been, because I had it once. But maybe I never really had it.
You know I just got this piano, sometimes I sing this song it's called goodnight my someone...and it's about...well, basically it's a love song about someone you never met but you know is out there. And I dunno we make so few promises to ourselves as we grow up and one of them is that on our wedding day we walk down the aisle with someone we love. Somebody who does make your heart bounce, I guess. And there are some promises that I think we have to keep.
- Ally McBeal
happy valentine's to all my lurved ones.