pages in her world

the cousins' wedding bells

I saw and loved.

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

Romance is about the little things.

There is only one terminal dignity -- love. And the story of a love is not important-what is important is that one is capable of love. It is perhaps the only glimpse we are permitted of eternity.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.

A Friend's Love says: "If you ever need anything, I'll be there.
"True Love says: "You'll never need anything; I'll be there."

Love one another
But make not a bond of love.
Let it rather be a moving sea
Between the shores of your souls.

Submit to love faithfully and it gives a person joy.
It intoxicates, it envelops, it isolates.
It creates fragrance in the air, ardour from coldness,
It beautifies everything around it.

Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Each day I love you more,Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Love doesn't just sit there like a stone; it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new.

Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
weddings are so so so lovely =)
http://www.rerenana.blogspot.com
thots dreams wishes hopes