
爱永远都是难题
Love has always been a challenge
失去分寸太容易
Losing rationale is inevitable
谁都是凡人不够小心翼翼
It's human to err
有时候忘了珍惜
Sometimes we take for granted
伤害来的太无意
And hurt unintenionally
有时爱太急需要空间呼吸
Forgetting that loves needs space and freedom to flourish
争吵愈狠痛愈深刻
Frequent arguments get increasingly painful
然后不断自责
Resulting only in self reproach
我们都忘了最初的快乐
We lose sight of what used to be
拥抱越紧痛愈深刻
Even hugs become reminders of painful memories
谁不会舍不得
No one is willing to let go
现在我给的或许并不是你要的
Maybe what I'm giving now is no longer what you want
如果分离是唯一的解脱最后的话我来说
If leaving becomes the only solution, first let me say these last words
如果永远你不必再难过遗憾让我来过
I'm willing to bear the regrets if u will never be upset again
就算过去的回忆太脆弱连未来也没有我
It doesn't matter that our foundation wasn't strong and that I will no longer exist in your future
爱着你仍是我的执着
Loving you will still always be part of me
让你哭泣对不起为了爱承受委屈
I'm sorry for your tears, blame and misunderstandings you've had to put up with
说过的承诺其实还没忘记
Promises I once made won't be forgotten
愈是在乎的关系愈是相处不容易
The more we cared, the higher the expectations we harboured
伤害了你我也失去勇气
I've lost all courage after going through so much
走到感情关键时候却握不住你的手
At crucial moments I couldn't even hold on to your hands
还能有什么藉口让爱再回头
What excuse do I have to make you stay?
多少的爱说不出口
I can't even prove to you the extent of my love
就让时间帮我说话我一个人拼命挣扎
Let time tell, let me be the only one left battling
总比两个人一起难过还好吧
Is better than having us both struggle together
The reality in this?
Many will still choose to love. I will too.